NUTRACEUTICAL ALLIANCE 2ND ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM
On the coat-tails of our hugely successful 1st Annual Symposium, the Nutraceutical Alliance is pleased to invite you to attend this years conference Advancements in Natural Animal Health. Once again we are bringing industry leaders to the forum, where they will present expert lectures on topics including:
· New technologies for identifying active compounds in medicinal plants
· Opportunities and obstacles for companies wanting to develop natural health products for the veterinary market
· The trials and tribulations of natural product research
· MSM in equine health (results of an equine research trial)
· Research results on Echinacea for horses
· Using Yucca and Grapeseed extract to improve equine gastric function
· Manufacturing an herbal horse feed
· Regulations update
· And more!!
This years internationally renowned speakers include David Hussey, Dodson and Horrell UK; Dr. Bill Vandergrift, EquiVision; Dr. Richard Godbee, Select Products; Dr. John Arnason, University of Ottawa; Dr. Jacqueline Shan, CV Technologies; Dr. Ron Riegel, Carolwood Corporation.
and returning by popular demand: Leesa Nacht, J&M Consulting, Dr. Robert Butler, Guelph Animal Hospital; Wendy Pearson, Nutraceutical Alliance/Equine Research Centre;
$321.00 both days $214.00 students $203.30 one day (GST included)
15% discount for Nutraceutical Alliance members!
December 8 and 9, 2000 OMAFRA Building Guelph, Ontario
Other Events include:
§ Annual Members Meeting and Breakfast on Saturday December 9. This pre-lecture meeting will bring you up to date on what your membership dollars have helped us to achieve. Free to all members!
§ Networking Dinner on the evening of December 8 to meet our speakers and other delegates (please add $60 per person to your registration fee)
For more information contact: Wendy Pearson or Sharon Wootton (519) 837-0061 email@example.com